Things I've Seen In Aber-Green - SCOTLANDRegular price $13.30 Save $-13.30
OPI Infinite Shine Things I've Seen In Aber-Green - Scotland 2019 Fall Nail Polish Collection
Things Ive Seen In Aber-Green: A edgy dark green.
Scotland 2019 Fall Nail Polish Collection
- A collection that is filled with colours, that are inspired by the different clans by there history, and their different tartan colours.
- A collection that will bring Scotland even closer to you.
- Nothing says Scotland, like there stylish Plaids, which are available in a range of colours.
- Creamy formula glides onto nails quickly & easily, no patchiness or streaking.
- Pro-wide brush for the ultimate in application.
- Salon-quality and chip-resistant lacquers.
What We Do
- First, apply your chosen base coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- Down the center of the nail and along each side of the nail, apply your colour.
- Repeat until desired opacity is achieved, ensuring you seal the tips.
- Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of top coat.
If you have any questions regarding product usage or require assistance selecting products, please reach out to us on our contact us page and a member of our team will gladly assist you.