I Just Can't Cope-acabana - BRAZILRegular price $13.30 Save $-13.30
OPI Brazil 2014 Nail Polish Collection - I Just Can't Cope-acabana
OPI produces high quality and highly pigmented shades they also carry a huge range of colours and are constantly adding more collections and core shades. Including the Brazil Collection 2014.
- Shade: A creamy purple/brown toned nude that can be worn all year round.
- Brazil by OPI brings the colors of tropical rainforests and warm sandy beaches to nails and toes for Spring/Summer 2014.
- This new collection features a palette ranging from bright hues of red, pink, coral, orange and yellow to earthy tones of taupe, sienna, mocha, and jungle green.
- In addition to 12 nail lacquers, the Brazil launch includes a set of four limited-edition Beach Sandies Liquid Sand mini neon nail lacquers in bold purple, pink, turquoise and yellow shades with a textured, matte finish.
- First, make sure your nails are clean and dry. Then apply a thin layer of Base Coat. Secondly, apply one stroke of colour to the middle of your nail, then one stroke on each side of the nail, Leave this coat to dry and when it's fully dry, apply your second coat but drag the colour over the tip of your nail. Finally, once your second coat has dried apply a Top Coat.
OPI is currently one of the biggest manufacturers of nail products and is world-renowned. They sell in over 103 countries and are constantly expanding. Having access to limited research facilities means they are constantly up to date with formulas making sure that each of their products offers the same high quality as the next. Also, they research into trends and release collections and core shades to fit the trends. The fact that they sell over 55,000,00 bottles of lacquer and treatments each year stands to prove the success and demand of their products.
If you have any questions regarding product usage or require assistance selecting products, please reach out to us on our contact us page and a member of our team will gladly assist you.